New Zealand: Impact Through Culture Change Webinar Series #6
The Impact through Culture Change webinar series is an ongoing, online and free event series provided by the Office of Research Strategy and Integrity of the University of Auckland.
Kia ora koutou. The University of Auckland's Office of Research Strategy and Integrity would like to invite you to the next event of their Research Impact webinar series: 'Impact through Culture Change'.
The ‘Impact through Culture Change’ webinar series focuses on the achievement of impact from the perspective of organizational change, looking at the different approaches and initiatives that have been developed to enable research to make a difference to society. It is our pleasure to welcome Ken Knight (Programme Lead, Knowledge Translation & Impact at the Murdoch Children's Research Institute (MCRI) Melbourne to our next event. Ken will discuss the award-winning organizational approach to enabling Research Impact at the Melbourne Children's campus.
As usual, there will be plenty of time for discussion following his presentation. We hope you can join us!
Time: 12.30 – 13.30 NZST
Date: Monday 19 April
Previous episodes of the Impact through Culture Change Webinar Series:
1. Dr Andrea Byrom and Melanie Mark-Shadbolt, Biological Heritage National Science Challenge. A treaty based approach to creating impact: aligning the expectations of individual researchers and their organizations to achieve collective impact.
2. Dr Kara Scally-Irvine, KSI Consulting. Turbocharging impact – building capability for more impactful science across NZ’s Crown Research Institutions.
3. Jessica Glen Health Research Council of New Zealand. Articulating the benefits of health research to collectively demonstrate impact for New Zealanders.
4. Dr David J Phipps, York University. Impact Networks Drive Impact Culture Change.
5. Dr Wade Kelly, La Trobe University. One Conversation at a Time: Embedding Impact at La Trobe.
Contact: Research Impact: firstname.lastname@example.org
#ResearchImpact, #UniversityofAuckland, #health, #benefits, #economicandculturalbenefits, #societal, #impact, #knowledgetranslation, #knowledgemobilisation, #knowledgemobilization, #research, #accountability, #researchimpactassessment, #researchtranslation, #engagement, #MurdochChildrensResearchInstitute, #TheRoyalChildrensHospital, #UniversityofMelbourne, #Evidenceinformedstrategy